Dads Loves Home automation in Nigeria
Here is why Dads Loves Home automation in Nigeria .Everyone wants their home to be safer and easier to manage – but the many benefits of smart home tech appeal to different people. With the upcoming Father’s Day holiday this weekend, we thought we’d look at some ways that a smart home makes dad’s life easier, less hectic and more in control.
- It will water the lawn for you, on a schedule with ease – and stop watering if rain is in the forecast. Green on your lawn, green in your wallet.
- It keeps the outside and inside of the home well-lit on a schedule – no more pulling up to a dark house at the end of the day
- It keeps an eye on your family when you’re not there – whether via gear like the Piper Z-Wave enabled camera or a smart home app that notifies you who is coming & going, a smart home gives Dad extra eye
- Who forgot to shut the garage – a question every dad asks at one point. Never fear – shut it remotely with Z-Wave & a smart app
- It can make the little things so much easier – create scenes for coming home, going to bed, and waking up in the morning. With a quick click (or voice command with Amazon Echo!), your home can be ready for whatever you need.
If you’re doing last minute shopping – visit our products section to pick out a quick smart home gift for dad.